- Heath and hygiene
- Moral values
- Social and Emotional development
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and movement
- Story reading and retelling
- Science experiments
- Second Language
All major Indian festivals are celebrated on a grand scale to support spiritual learning and improve cultural understanding.
Organized field trips during the academic year to carefully selected locations to strengthen social awareness and broaden thinking and general knowledge.
Cultural experience as a Vidyarambh Student
Here’s a look at a typical day in the life of a Vidyarambh student, where the cultural curriculum is integrated into their routine:
- Aarti and prayers
- Music time with bhajans and slokas (memorising slokas have been proven to sharpen the brain and improve memory power)
- Story time with stories from the Puranas and Panchatantra
- Indian classical dance and music
We offer various platforms for students to showcase skills assimilated from these activities including:
- Annual day that includes dance, bhajans and slokas reciting and theater based on the Puranas and Panchatantra.
- Holiday party in December
- Performance and recitals at local temples during festivals.
- Indian festival celebrations that include an in-depth understanding of its background.